9.08.2008

Ergh...You are so rude!

I think no Astro better then watch Astro...when i watched news at NTV7,
I knew the super-ruder-guy,he said some supernonsense...and do something rude!!!

See!PM,u want sleep again? why u still retain the super-ruder ?
do u know ur decidesion will make the foolish become more like ghost?
if I am a Prime Minister of this country, i will feel shy!!!!!!!!!!!
Why U do not scratch him!? huh? u scare? or u are chichken hearted ?

OR HE IS MALAY ?

Najib also will goyang kepala.....




The news from The Star Online.
do u see the line no.5 from below, what were they do???

"However,at the end of the 40 minute press conference.reporters who were in the meeting room withessed several supporter bringing down a picture of Dr Koh which was hanging on a wall, and tearing it to pieces."

hey,guy.do u know what is polite?Pakcik Lah did not teach u? U are muslim, U must know what`s cant, am I right? If not let us to tear ur picture? that is fair! But we are manner not like u. I think others bumiputra will feels shy because having the guy like u barbarism (in cantonese means 不开化)

U are racial discrimination now!!!!!



手牵手大家一起走,我们代表国(华)人开口!未来就没有丢走!!
(hand in hand we'll march like blood brothers
i speak for my people, hope we'll find peace forever)

here in my home~~~~i'll tell you what it's all about ~
there's just one hope here in my heart



my hope is ....dont retain foolish again...
i am very love malaysia .........style........is not policy...ok

I am looking for 916.

No comments: