9.16.2008

I just ask the QUESTION only

I study at TOA one week .Today is the second week.
I dont know i need a few of sketch books for each subject or not.
So,i just asked question to XYZ (she is the 3rd term for 1st year student)

she replied me with this answer...

U dont need to ask me
Ur lecturer will tell u

=="

i just asked the question,i look like ask for trouble?
If you dont want answer my question, you can say "I dont know." I dont care.
But you answered me like that, look like dislike me ask you question..

But, in my view,you had pride to me.

Ok...i wont ask her again and again,
i found ahwei to chat and asked the public transpots at there...
i also scare i will disturb her...but she is friendly,she told as long as she know.

then she told at there many people dont want study form 6 because there is too many college,
and there have too many richman,so their parents will send them to college....
i agree with her explain...

If you want to pride with materialistic ,up to u lah~
but dont pride with your attitube...ok?

No comments: