9.22.2008

what`re you said?

erm...please...dont ask me with ISA format~
ceh~ISA mah~no people want to visit there lah~
ok~

i talk seriously...

erm...
i dont know i enough time or not to draw a 6 pages comic with uncomform..
i had knew many people was wrote down the novel and send it to director...
but,for me,i havent pass up yet!!!it is because...i am drawing a 6pages comic~is not writing 600-1000 words novel!!it is more terrible to me!!!totally different!

i replied him,

i thougth i send my artwork to the office by my hand on next week.

hey~what are you said jz now?
do u think u can complete it at all by the next week?
now u have a lot of the assignment?ur assignment`s deadline is this week,do u know it?
do u want to score more marks for your assignment?

ok ok ok,that`s enough~

i jz want to post my actwork at the book ,ok?

i confiendent i can do it~ok?
i know my grand-junior is taking same topic with me...we are fighting now~
i hope director hold on this case 1st~

i should be more and more believe myself~
ok? i am the O group blood~OK?

No comments: